This curriculum is aimed at children aged 3 – 5 (please note, it can be used with kids as young as 2.5 as there is more emphasis on increasing knowledge and awareness of the letters rather than writing).
In this curriculum you will find:
– English alphabet recognition
– English Vocabulary
– 26 Islamic poems with matching colouring pages (corresponds to each letter of the alphabet)
– Various maths/logic concepts (counting, odd one out, graphing, shadow matching, etc)
– Arabic alphabet recognition
– Arabic vocabulary
– Arabic writing practice
– English and Arabic letter/picture cards plus a few activity ideas on how to use them!
Total no of pages: 350
I hope you and your child find this resource beneficial. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct message me on Instagram @UnqualifiedTeacher.
|Download Category||Arabic, Primary, School / National Curriculum|